Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brands of Artificial Grass

Before we take this site any further, it might be worthwhile listing the major makers of artificial grass. If for nothing else, this will give me an easy to find resource of the artificial turf makers that I may refer to from time to time.

AstroTurf
FieldTurf
Tartan Turf
Supergrasse
TigerTurf
Sportexe
Xtreme Turf
ProGreen
EZField
ForeverLawn
Grass Tex
DurraTurf
LazyLawn
Omnicourt
SmartGrass
Poligrass
Regal Grass
Royal Grass
SprinTurf
Synthetic Turf International
AstroPlay
CamTurf

This is an incomplete list of artificial grass brands. As the site expands, so too will the range of artificial grass brands that will be mentioned and examined. I expect that each new post will make mention of a different type of artificial grass which will prompt the list to be expanded further.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting... I was searching this info for my uncle. He will be happy for such a great info. Thanks for sharing...
Ana
Artificial Grass Supplier

Lisa Jones said...

So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site
Seattle artificial turf